Here are five good reasons to use a Business Broker when it comes to selling your business.
1. 100% of your time can be used to run your business. Let the Business Broker handle the inquiries and qualification of the buyer.
2. Business Brokers know the pulse of the market, especially in the area of financing. Most buyers need some kind of financing and Business Brokers know where to get it.
3. The people who actually come to and deal with a Business Broker are qualified as to their ability to buy before they ever get close to your business.
4. A Business Broker uses a "bounce off "effect when someone inquiries about one of their listings other than yours. Many times buyers don't really know what they want and will inquire about something because they are curious. The Broker will move their interest to your listing when he knows the fit is right.
5. Appropriate legal documents are signed on your behalf by the business broker to protect the confidentiality of your information.
Let Pacific Rim Business Consultants be your Business Broker. Call us at (808)744-1826, www.pacificrimbusinessbroker.com.